Updated: 5 days ago
UPDATE: This event is sold out.
The Detachment/Auxiliary Thanksgiving Dinner will be on Monday, Nov. 21, 6pm at Bacall Recreation Center (same place as our meeting.
Here are some details for you.
1. The Thanksgiving Dinner is a THANK YOU for all the support our Members give throughout the year, so the cost is free.
2. Your outfit/attire is up to you but I predict that many members will wear their Detachment/Auxiliary Shirts.
3. BYOB. we will have some ice tea, water available but if you wish other libation, please bring your cooler.
4. Please bring $5 to buy 50/50 raffle tickets (last year’s winner needed an armed escort to her car, the prize was that B$G).
5. We will take our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner Auxiliary Picture.
6.Are you on the “I am attending list?” If you received this email, you are. You can email me email@example.com or text 5614279708 for questions.
7. The set-up volunteers should arrive at 5pm.
8. This is also the annual food drive.
ALL attendees are kindly asked to bring non perishable food items to donate.
See you on Nov. 21.